I got into this situation after deleting some folders from my system, as there were many unwanted folders which were affecting the system performance. While deleting unwanted folders mistakenly I have deleted an important folder that includes my seminar power point presentation and document file. Tomorrow, I have to present in the seminar and I don’t have that much time to prepare those slides again. Can anyone tell me how to recover deleted folders from my system?
Deleted folders from your computer are normally stored on temporary storage folder ‘Recycle Bin’. But, if you have also cleared Recycle Bin while deleting unwanted folders. If you are facing such situations then need not to worry. It is easy to perform deleted folders recovery by using efficient software named Folder Recover Tool.
Computer is manufactured for both office and home users. Generally, users store huge amount of data like personal data, photos, videos, word files and many more on it. Sometimes user may delete folders present in the system which might cause lot of problems later on.
Some of the reasons which cause deletion of folder:
- Accidently deletion: User may delete folders from the system to free its space by erasing some unwanted folders, if they have accidently selected important file with the junk files for deletion then they will under crucial data loss.
- System format: if you have performed system format operation accidently or purposefully in both the cases you may lose your computer data along with the some important folders.
- Folder Exchange interruptions: if your moving your huge data as folder in such cases if interruptions occurs like sudden system shutdown or improper device ejection from your computer which leads to lose your folder.
- Anti-virus eraser: if you use unreliable anti-virus software for removing viruses from your system then, it may delete virus infected folder with your notice.
- Deletion from Recycle Bin: Unintentionally we delete a few of the folders in such cases; we have an option to restore back those folders from the Recycle Bin folder. But in case, if we delete folders from the Recycle Bin folder then there is no way to recover those folders. Deletion from Recycle Bin can happen due to some software, which is meant to get rid of junk files from the system.
Some common features of Folder Recover Tool:
- By making use of this application it is possible to recover deleted folders that have been deleted due to various critical reasons.
- This efficient tool may be used to recover deleted folders from various partitions like FAT32, FAT16, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT, etc.
- This tool allows you to recover deleted folders from various storage devices such as system drives, memory cards, iPods, external hard disk and so on.
- It is also feasible to recover folder which has been lost during reallocating the drive space or drive partitioning.
- Folder Recover Tool allows user to preview the recovered folders.
- It can also perform the folder recovery on various Mac systems like MacBook Air, MacBook Mini, MacBook Pro and many more.
Precaution to prevent deletion of folder:
- Use updated anti-virus software for system that will avoid virus attack situations.
- You can certainly avoid sudden system shutdown by using UPS.
- Always try to maintain backup of the important data which includes both folders and files.