Simple approach to recover corrupt hard drive data
Western Digital hard drive is a storage device that is used to store and fetch data. Hard drive which is the most popular form of data storing device can be employed with any device to store its data files. The hard drives have default file system as FAT that means File Allocation Table. File system is simply the procedure of file allocation on the hard drive memory space so that it can be easily fetched. The other file systems of hard drives are FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS file system for Windows and HFS, HFS+, HPFS, etc on Mac operating systems.
There are various brands of hard drives available for Windows and Mac OS’s. For e.g. Western Digital hard drive is one such popular brand that can be used on most of the computer systems to store important data. NTFS file system WD hard drives are externally connected to the systems using USB ports. NTFS stands for New Technology File System which was upgraded version of FAT file system. The hard drives can store all types of data like word files, documents, text files, media files, downloaded files of different file types, etc. But loss of these data from hard drive is the most common problem faced by most of the users. Assume that you deleted a partition accidentally while changing the hard drive file system. And now you cannot undo the action, thus you lost many important data. And many other scenarios which lead to data loss from hard drives are:
- Re-format: Changing the file system of the hard drive is called as re-formatting process. Re-format process erases all the data on the drive and changes the file system from current file system to another file system. Thus unexpected re-format of hard drive will end up in data loss.
- Errors during re-format: Encounter of any errors during the process of re-format will corrupt the hard drive data and thus you may lose data.
- Malware: If the hard drive is virus affected then the data present on it may become inaccessible due to which you may lose data.
- Hard drive crash: There are multiple reasons for hard drive crash like continuous power surge, mal functioning, virus attack or using the hard drive with improper connectivity. All these reasons might corrupt the hard drive thus leading to data loss.
All the mentioned scenarios of data loss can be handled by this recovery software which easily recover corrupted hard drive data and deleted files. The software has certain features which can be discussed below.
- Restores all the data from WD hard drive which is corrupted.
- Recovers all the data file types like .doc, .xls, .pdf, .txt, .ppt, etc with simple process.
- Highly recovers all the media file types like MP3, MP4, PNG, JPG, MPEG, CRW, GIF, etc.
- Helps to recover deleted partition data from various hard drives.
- Easily recovers reformatted hard drive or partition data files.
The software can be used to recover various file system hard drive data. And efficiently works on various Windows and Mac operating systems. The software has to be downloaded on the system and the hard drive from which data is lost should be connected to the system. Before recovering the lost data, it is very important that the hard drive memory should not be overwritten with new data. Because by storing new data on the hard drive from which you have lost data will definitely decrease the probability of restoring the data. If you have lost any data from hard drives, use this recovery software to restore the lost data. Download the trial version of the software and later if pleased you can purchase the complete software.