A USB drive is an external hard drive, and is used for storing data. USB flash drives are available in various brands like ScanDisk, Edge DiskGo, Kingston, Transcend and many more. Edge DiskGo is the popular brand of USB flash drive which is one of the most secure flash drives available in the market. This is the perfect portable storage device for the people who are concerned with protecting their important digital information.
Edge DiskGo USB flash drive is compatible on every router, server, PC, laptop or Macintosh line of computers. Stored files in these external drives can get corrupt often because of some hardware issues like bad sector on hard drive, corruption in the boot sector or MBR, virus infection etc. This in turn results in huge loss of important files like photos, videos, official documents stored in it. After facing any of the data loss situations, there is no need to get panic you can easily retrieve deleted pictures, videos, files or any other data by making use of USB drive recovery tool. There are many other reasons which might occur in your future while using these USB flash drives.
Common data loss scenarios:
- Mistakenly deleting a precious photo from Edge DiskGo USB drive by using any deletion method will bypass the deleted photo resulting in data loss.
- Infected USB drive fails to mount/connect from pc.
- Files deleted due to insertion of USB drive in the corrupted system.
- Formatting of Edge DiskGo USB flash drive or any other storage device leads to loss of pictures from that device.
- Improper handling of the Edge DiskGo external device or the digital camera corrupts the storage medium containing precious photos leading to loss of data.
- Power outages when the Edge DiskGo USB drive is connected to computer to transfer files.
Here are some of the precautions which will help you to avoid loss of your precious files stored in the drive.
- Use of good antivirus program for the security purpose and to avoid virus attack.
- Usage of good voltage regulator to avoid sudden system shutdown.
- Ejection of Edge DiskGo USB drive or any other external storage device properly by using proper exit option.
- Stop using the external storage drive after losing data to avoid overwriting of the deleted data.
After following these precautions still if you come across any of the data loss situations then just go for USB drive recovery tool which can effectively retrieve deleted photos, movies, important official documents or any other files. This software supports picture recovery on Macintosh operating system without facing any difficulty. This software recovers data from crashed USB drives or non-booting USB drives. This application can easily restore accidentally deleted photos from varieties of camera like Sony, Pentax, Olympus, Nikon, Cannon etc. at your fingertips.
Get the demo version of the tool and install it on your Mac based computer. Now double click on the desktop icon to run the USB drive recovery tool and select appropriate recovery options that you come across while using the software. Once the photo restoration process is completed you can preview the recovered pictures to evaluate the performance of the tool. In case you’re fully agreed with the results you can buy its full version available online.